Spearheaded the development of the following National Policies:
- Chaired a panel session at the First Annual National Tax Dialogue, held on the 28th January 2021 in Abuja, organized by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), with the theme “Taxation in a Post-Covid Economy”.
- A Resource Person and Guest Speaker for the International Peace and Unity Convention held in 2016 (3rd – 4th December), 2017 (2nd – 3rd December) and 2018 (17th – 18th December). For the three consecutive years, attendance by both International Speakers and Delegates has been unprecedented.
- Attended and presented a paper on Theology and Jurisprudence in the Ideological Framework of the Current Insurgencies: Towards an Alternative Islamic Discourse during a 2-Day Regional Conference on Youth, Militancy and Challenges of Peacebuilding at Abuja International Hotel, Garki organised by The Centre for Regional Integration and Development Abuja on 10th-11th/08/2015.
- Attended and presented a paper during the Conference organised by Winter Conference organised by “Nigeria Muslim Forum, United Kingdom” at Leicester, United Kingdom with the theme “Good Governance in Nigeria” on 20th December, 2012.
- Attended and presented a paper during a Winter Conference organised by “Nigeria Muslim Forum, United Kingdom” at Newcastle Stadium, United Kingdom on 30th December, 2011 with the theme “Way out to Religious Crisis in Nigeria.” I also served as the Main Presenter.