Supervision of Post Graduate Students’ Theses
Supervised over 90 undergraduate and postgraduate Students (BSc and MSc) where some graduated with First Class degrees.
Post-Graduate MSc/MIT/MBA Students supervised to completion:
- Festus-Amaka Eugenia Ngozi -Topic: Development of a Device-Level Protocol for Two-Factor Authentication System.
- Abdulraheem, Hassanat Oyiza (PhD Candidate/Student) – Topic: A Light-Weight Remote Attestation Technique for a SWARM in the Internet of Things
- Afe, Idowu (PhD Candidate/Student) – Topic: Machine Learning Classification of Resilience Approach for Cyber-physical and human systems in the Protection of Critical Information Infrastructure (Smart Grids)
- Mohammed Abubakar – Topic: E-commerce Adoption in Nigerian Business.
- Saidu S. Samson – Topic: An Appraisal of the Problems and Prospect of Small-Scale Business.
- Ogala Ikani Ogala – Topic: Impact of Merger and Acquisition in Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Mohammed Bello Mohammed – Topic: The Effect of ICT on the Productivity of Work Force.
- Mu’azu Abubakar Babangida – Topic: The Role of Financial Institutions in the Growth & Development of Small-Scale Enterprises in Nigeria.
- Umar Alhaji Khalil – Topic: Administration of Value added tax in Nigeria: Problem and Prospect.
- Umar Mohammad – Topic: Impact of Sales Promotion in Marketing of consumer goods (A case study of Unilever Nigeria PLC Jos).
- Stepmen A. Akor – Topic: Effective Small and Medium Scale Industry in Nigeria.